Saturday, September 1, 2007

It's official...

While I truly dislike Michigan, if Hart had not been injured and missed the better part of two quarters, there would have not been "the upset of the century".

That being said, App State has some mother-effing athletes on their team and I don't know if I would want to face them if in the first game of the season if I was a contender for a national title.

Also, it's official that my favorite team growing up, Notre Dame, sucks shit...and much props to Rumor & Rants for calling Lou Holtz out for being the sorriest ass Homer on ESPN, or any other network.

And my other favorite team, Texas, did not look so good.

What a Saturday for gamblers making bets against the spread...V-Tech, G-Tech, App State, among the others....that's why I never bet on opening weekend of any sports (even though I never bet).

Am interested in hearing your comments on the betting for next week...

No comments: